Whether you are at the beginning of or reviewing your diversity approach, meem can help your organisation remain compliant with legislation and assess the potential impact of your approach within a diverse society.
Diversity issues often require to be embedded within organisational structures. With numerous public duties and legislation emerging on diversity, we can help your organisation prepare for change by examining your existing policy, processes and supporting change.
Organisations we have worked with include:
- Scottish Executive Health Department: 'Fair For All' Independent Advisors
- NHS Greater Glasgow Primary Care Division: Independent Consultants on Race, Faith and Culture
- South Glasgow Hospitals Division: Chaplaincy
- George Street Research: Research Facilitators
- British Transport Police: Diversity Training
- National Children’s Homes: New Scots? Barriers to Ethnic Communities